Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Empty
PostSubject: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Its very simpel agreement. You wont attack any of the RECON cities or valleys and we wont attack ur city or valleys Very Happy

Post up here Smile
Back to top Go down
william

PostSubject: truce   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 am

i am william of Hermes, i am interested if you guys are
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am

Let us know your coords so we will know who you are and not attack you then Smile

Every member in our alliance should be signed up and see post here. No exeptions.
Back to top Go down
AT_Hiker

AT_Hiker

PostSubject: Re: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 am

I wrote william of hermes, and requested that he post his co-ords. He wrote back, and now Hermes and RECON are friendly. They are based in Tuscany, and offered assistance to us should we need it.

ATHiker
Back to top Go down
AngryFrog

PostSubject: Re: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Perhaps not the right topic for it, and sorry if it's not.

Since my alliance went friends with RECON we have been treated with nothing but respect from RECON members. I envy you for your officers Cheef, they are eager to offer help and quick to respond. A very good staff you have mate.

Proud to be allies with good people such as yourselves.
AngryFrog - MAKETH
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Yarrr, u postet in the wrong topic Razz

But that doesnt matter Smile Its nice of you to post in our forum Very Happy

The feelings are mutual AngryFrog Smile I think ur a great guy and i hope RECON and MAKETH can be best of friends and work great together Very Happy

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact?   Not a member in RECON and want a Truce pact? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1