Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallis37
Admin
Tallis37

How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Empty
PostSubject: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 pm

We have had an offer of the use of a secondary account for covert operations if needed or any other use we can think of.

Screen name: kinghat
Email: kinghat@live.co.uk
Pass: carlsberg

Coords 298 86

It is not played much now but has the potential to be developed, the list of items includes 3 teleporters so may be of use when trying to move into other states.

We can use this thread to discuss whether it is put into use now or kept for future use, as a developing account it may be useful to infiltrate other alliances if the need arises
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk
Arby

Arby

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 am

i think it will be good =D
right now i dont have any problem so,i think i wont use that acount.
Back to top Go down
adamjlewis26

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 am

Well just to let u guys no, its my account

I got hammered, well destroyed when i came owt of noob prot so i built this new city long ago, i told a couple of RECON about it, but i managed to get a teleport after upgrading to TH lv5 and luckily it moved me away from danger.

Anyway, its just been sitting there, ive been back a couple of times, but since ive been busy with my original city i thought this one would come in handy for covert ops, and would like to offer it to RECON for such missions, a little tender care and it could infiltrate the enemy quite well, especially for tactical missions, upon which RECON needs to no who are the strongest ppl are in a hostile alliance.

I suggest RECOn co-ordinate wih themselves who is logging into this account as not to arouse suspicsion from evony mods, and mayb with a little luck, it might help RECON take over a big part of the evony empire.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 pm

AWSOME adam!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Tallis37
Admin
Tallis37

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 pm

It could be useful to put 'kinghat' in the sister alliance when it is up and running to keep up with communication and a link between the two
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk
adamjlewis26

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 am

Sounds like a promising thought Tallis, i have 2 isp connections at home, can run both cities simultaneous if RECON needs me to, plus with high command having access to this extra city, when im not online, command can enter and sit quiet in the background observing maybe?? That way RECON have full control over whats happening in the sister alliance and co-ordinate attacks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?   How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How useful would a 'spare' account be for future spy missions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE :: RECON :: Intel Department-
Jump to: