Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:: Interview Guide ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

:: Interview Guide :: Empty
PostSubject: :: Interview Guide ::   :: Interview Guide :: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Heres is basic questions when u ask a member who wants a part of the HC team

What timezone are you in(country)? <--- we want flexibilty in our HC team. Meaning people from diffrent timezones so we can be more or less 24/7 avilebale for our members

How many times are you on? Say daily... <--- the more the better

How much time do you spend daily on Evony? <--- we need dedication so the more the merrier

What job do you want in the HC team and why? <----

What can YOU contribute with that role? <----

How many alliances have you been in before and can you name them?

How long have you played evony?

PS. If you have any other good questions edit this post and type it inn.

ALSO post any interview here so other may review it and go ether good for that person or not. Share ur thoughts about he/she here.

Last edited by Spectre on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Interview of Stealth8888   :: Interview Guide :: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

:: Interview of Stealth8888 ::

-_- olle sier:
heya
tom . sier:
hey wats up
-_- olle sier:
Gonne ask you some questions and will post this interview up at the HC forum for other officers to review it.

you cool with that?
tom . sier:
sure
-_- olle sier:
What is ur timezone? -1 GMT, etc.
tom . sier:
its eastern standard time, gmt - 5
-_- olle sier:
What country is that...?
tom . sier:
canada, well im taking a guess at the gmt, im not 100% sure, its canada
tom . sier:
and america and mexico, and many others lol
-_- olle sier:
lol, ok
-_- olle sier:
How many times are you on? Say daily...
tom . sier:
usualy bout 3 or 4, ill upgrade a few things and attack the npcs,
-_- olle sier:
good
-_- olle sier:
How much time do you spend daily on Evony?
tom . sier:
about 4 hours
-_- olle sier:
nice
-_- olle sier:
What job do you want in the HC team and why?
tom . sier:
id say either war department or intel department, cause ive been trying to constantly build up my defence and army so i dont become another farm that so many others have become
-_- olle sier:
ok
-_- olle sier:
what can you offer/do if you get a officer status and a spot in ether war or intel department? kinda a trick question, lol
tom . sier:
id make sure that the members are all producing, we cant become a top 10 alliance if we have members not sign in for a week, that runs the risks of having farms in our alliance and lowers the respect we should get from others, i can help reinforce and help attack enemies and have heros in the 80s for intelligence along with 10 000 scouts so i believe i can help be a force to help either gather or
tom . sier:
attack enemies
-_- olle sier:
good dedication there!
-_- olle sier:
well i`ll fill u inn on some stuff regarding the two departmens, War / Intel.

At the war department Cheef is minister, u follow his orders. of course you can come with ur own suggestions / ides. But bottom line he runs things there.

At intel department adamjlewis26 is minister. You can be a spy or gather intel. Beeing a spy requires u to infiltrate other alliances gaining info on them. Intel
-_- olle sier:
gathering consist of looking at map and type down coords, lord names, alliances, etc - pretty easy and important.

War and Intel will hopefully work well together. War officers get Intel list of cities, etc. our members can attack War officer w/minister dedcided on plan. But as said Cheef will run things there.
-_- olle sier:
how does it sounds?
tom . sier:
sounds good
-_- olle sier:
ok, cool

I`ll post this in the HC forums so other officers can see it. We will come back to you in the future but i cant promise you anything

Meanwhile just keep on plundering and have fun Also dont be afraid to ask for any help, etc.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Interview of code14   :: Interview Guide :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 pm

:: Interview of code14 ::

Answers:
1. I amin the U.S. Mountain time zone
2. I am on at least 9-13 times all depends
3. I spend 5-7 hours, I try to git on more
4. I would like to becume an officer becuse i would like to help move allong the members to strve to be beater and coutrubut to this allince more.

I hope you counsider me to be an officer or any position you would thinke i would fit me beast, code14
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Interview Guide ::   :: Interview Guide :: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:14 am

:: Interview of curt ::

Im on all day and i live in tenessee i spend about all day on evony i want the job of officer and i can do just about anything i need to do for the role of officer i have been in one alliance before that was HONOR i have played about 1 month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Interview Guide ::   :: Interview Guide :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Interview Guide ::
Page 1 of 1