Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:: Security leak of sin infiltration ::

Go down 
+3
AT_Hiker
adamjlewis26
Spectre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

:: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Empty
PostSubject: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 pm

- Case 1. Spectre and Blaque Mystic
- Case 2. adamjlewis and Blaque Mystic

Last edited by Spectre on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
adamjlewis26

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:19 am

spy watching Smile why is fish business being spoken about by non intel or HC ppl?????

[JakeM999]: afishindudeout ?
[Boltz26]: For the most part.
[Boltz26]: Haven't been on lately?
[FattyB]: How come?
[Blaque Mystic]: hey guys
[FattyB]: yo myst
[adamjlewis26]: hey u guys Smile how are ya all Smile
[FattyB]: Gooooood
[Blaque Mystic]: im good....hey fatty
[FattyB]: So... fish? What's the story?
[Blaque Mystic]: idk what recent, but i'd say check the forum, he's posting the chat logs n everything
[Boltz26]: Lol
[FattyB]: Good plan will do...
[Blaque Mystic]: check the forum everything's there
[Blaque Mystic]: can u imagine if there was no forum....that's alot of info to give...lol
Player blaque doesn't exist.
[Boltz26]: yeah and i'd be the one giving it >.> lol
[FattyB]: Hint taken...
[Blaque Mystic]: so is pork fish?
[Boltz26]: Pork?
[Blaque Mystic]: in the forum, the chats
[Blaque Mystic]: im wondering if morepork is fish
[Boltz26]: No that was juat a sin member
[Blaque Mystic]: o ok
Back to top Go down
AT_Hiker

AT_Hiker

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:21 am

See the Intel Forum, Alliance Sin post - possible spy
Back to top Go down
afishindude

afishindude

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

i will look at it

until then i am on my own

i will stay in touch
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am

Quote from the AT Hiker post

We may have a spy from sin in our alliance

This was sent to us from Tanaka when we had Eric kicked out of his previous alliance...

EricDD and his two kids GuanYu and Shermaine have left the alliance, just letting you know.

GuanYu is now part of our alliance.

afishindude. Do you know why you got bootet from sin? The above post might be why Sad
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am

ive mailed Blaque Mystic about and see told me she udnerstand
Back to top Go down
LoveofLiberty

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 pm

We all dropped the ball. I was told about fish's venture by Cheef in alliance chat. Not calling him out, just pointing out that it was not made clear that we were not supposed to talk about it alliance chat, due to possible spies. Mystic is upset by the tone Spec used with her, and is now considering leaving the alliance. I feel bad that fish's work was lost, but I also think the security of this venture could have been better. Especially if someone suspected spies among us. I'm not blaming anyone, and I don't think anyone else deserves blame either. We all planned and executed badly on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sydthius

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 pm

I have to agree with Liberty....blaming Mystic for what went wrong and making her feel upset enough to want to quit RECON is, frankly, ridiculous. The fault lies with HC, not her.... She has been a great member of RECON and she has become a scape goat for the mistakes of all involved. All of us deserve to be treated with respect....and, in case anyone has forgotten....this is just a game.
Back to top Go down
Sydthius

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Good news....Mystic has decided to stay (and we can thank Haze and Liberty for their efforts to convince her to do so).
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Regarding the afishindudes spy case its sad to see his work lost, especially when we are at war with sin and sin is the biggest allince out there atm. I really wanne know why he got expelled by sin, the reason.

Regarding me and Mystic im surprised how its been developed. Last time i sent mail to her i got reply back were she wrote "i understand". The next thing i know when i come back from work is 3 mails saying i am accusing her to talk to her like a kid. What the fuck?!

Ether way with that beeing said as pointet out on a previews post it may be everyones fault afishundude spy mission got exposed. Sorry for blaming you Blaque Mystic.

We need to keep the HC stuff talk within the HC team and no1 else.
Back to top Go down
BlaqueMystic

BlaqueMystic

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Alright!

Last edited by BlaqueMystic on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

This case should be moved to Internal affairs as it has several issues now.

Case 1. The leak of afishindude spy mission in sin
Case 2. Spectre and BlaqueMystic
Case 3. BlaqueMystic and adamjlewis26
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Let me FIRST post the REAL mail i sent to you Blaque Mystic and i dont appriciate YOU editing my mail. This is the second mail i sent. I dont know if anyone wants to see the first?

You do understand by talking about it in the chat everyone on there can see what you type? The High Command forum is CLOSED to the members, only officers or higher status can see it. If our intel is right and we do gota member from sin in our alliance then its no wonder afishindude got expelled from sin!

[Blaque Mystic]: im wondering if morepork is fish

With just THAT type sin spy can esily find out why/how come shes know and that afishindude is a spy. Also u confirmed we have sin chat logs.

I was not trying to be dissrespectfule, but you do understand WHY and serious behind that question i aksed in the mail?

Or is it dissrespectfule to ask you that aswell?!

I can understand you feel unjustified seeing you picked it up in the ally chat and no1 said anything to you or in any case it might have been some1 from the HC team talking about it.

You say "dog me out like that". In other words put the blame on me? I hope you do understand why i whould blame you? In this case it was not ur fault so im sorry.

But why am i the bad person to pick this up and let you and everyone know that its a no no case to talk about in ally chat?

You have to see it in a war/military eye. Any important intel or matters should be keept within the HC team.

Yes its just a game!!!!!! And it should be fun to play Smile But this game brings so much more. In order to do well or have fun we have to find out as much as we can on the enemy if someone or a alliance wants to attack us.

Also, in the future. How am i suppose to adress to you in a manner you wont feel bad Blaque Mystic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adamjlewis did the right thing to bring this up! As pointet out above its important Intel stuff is not leaked to the ally chat.

adam saw/knew it was a problom and did something about and that is to bring it up here were we can discuss the matter. DONT blame him Blaque Mystic.

the way you react and saying hes a bitch is not the appropriate way to handle/do things Blaque Mystic.

regarding the chat log he postet it could be any officer and he/she whould have faced a talk/mail with me.

Also dont forget hes the Intel Minister, of course hes concerned when intel talk is leaked.
Back to top Go down
BlaqueMystic

BlaqueMystic

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm so over it now...and the part i edited, was what I thought u intentionally meant and it was one word. And i didn't want to put the name out there, since it was so secret. I don't know were you come from, but if someone's doing something you point it out to them. Maybe I'm more honest than most people, but heck open honesty is better than having to hear it from dick, tom and harry days later. And lets not forget the fact that I was being investigated to top it off like i committed some kind of crime...thinking about it is making me want to quit all over again so im dropping the subject right now...im done.
Back to top Go down
BlaqueMystic

BlaqueMystic

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

I have an idea on how we can find out who the spy is. It'll have to be when fish finds out a way to get back into the group. He should change his name, and the names of any cities in his possession.

It may take some time, but here's what I thought. We should pick a different person in the group each week, and tell that person something in confidence, and tell them not to tell anyone, tell them that a member who joined after fish is fish mentioning the name of that person....and if they get booted then we have a chance that the one person we told in the group is the spy...idk if that's clear if not tell me, so I can try to rephrase it. Or if anyone has a better idea bring it up. Because this spy thing is getting on my nerves, i hate dishonesty with a passion, and want to get to the bottom of this myself.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 pm

regarding afishdude he has gone on a peronal crusade against sin, lol. See his suicide plan here

Also when i spoke to him it seemd like he got no warrning, just expelled for no reason but i hope you can type ur thoughts here afishindude.

Regarding the leak i think its most likely GuanYu if he is a real son to EriDD(who is in sin).

That is a good ide BlaqueMystic, i like it. But as you said it might take some time yeah. 150k Prestige is required in sin. Any1 up for a new infiltration on sin?
Back to top Go down
AT_Hiker

AT_Hiker

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm

I think that the next time we try, the infiltrator needs to change their in game name (which requires an item)
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm

WHO the HELL deletet all the posts in this topic?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Security leak of sin infiltration ::   :: Security leak of sin infiltration :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1