Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:: Its suicidal from afish ::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

:: Its suicidal from afish :: Empty
PostSubject: :: Its suicidal from afish ::   :: Its suicidal from afish :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:36 am

Ive moved ur plan over to war department, afishdude.

Here it is, ust copyed and pastet what u wrote:

it is suicidal
gonna get rid of all citiies except main
goin after sin 1 by 1
will need lots of reinforcement troops from as many allies as possible
Every wednesday i get reward coin i will use this for adv ports with reinforcements leave gates open and attack their cities as they retaliate the reinforcements will knock out their troops

needs thoughts and ideas
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: :: Its suicidal from afish ::   :: Its suicidal from afish :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:37 am

I like ur plan! Just remember to have MASSIV troops so you will be able to take down a lot!

You`ll gain shitload of prestige and honor if you can pull this off. Also you whould be a feared power player!

Godspeed to you Smile

Let us know if its anything you need!

Regarding the 1 city left you should have ust farms... maybe 1 iron, 1 wood and 1 stone farm.

Also as many Barracks you can! You only need, Feasting hall, Acadamy, Rally spot, beacon tower, relif station and Inn + some cottages(max10 if not less)
Back to top Go down
Cheef

Cheef

PostSubject: Re: :: Its suicidal from afish ::   :: Its suicidal from afish :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Im thinking actually how you will be able to build Huge army with 1 city as for the reinforcements they only are for def so i think it wont work =/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Its suicidal from afish ::   :: Its suicidal from afish :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Its suicidal from afish ::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE :: RECON :: War Department-
Jump to: