Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE

Alliance forum for RECON and ROUGE

HomewelcomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Team Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheef

Cheef

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok i got this idea from Server 8.

A War Team will have an Objective.

Example:Take down Lordceres.

The players that helps with the task will get some kind of award(Still thinking on it).
Maybe we can come with an prestige/rep system of ourselves idk.

The objectives will be put here on the forum and will be done one at a time.

Any ideas are welcome. Still in beta xD.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Here is my ide / suggestion

At the moment we have 97 Members. Some members will of course have more troops then other, but doesnt matter as he/she picks a target the suits his/her army and can win the battle.

The War Department finds the citites the alliance RECON want to attack / take over. List it in a place where EVERY member can see it so they can pick a target. He/she claims it meaning he/she will attack that city. Of course scout and make a bcalc first!

To make a bigger impact i also suggest you set a time for when you relese the list and let the members find a city and attack. That way you will have a massiv force witch will make a big impact if we send it at the same time.

Its all about nummbers and use them efficent for our gains.

EXAMPEL: Every member avg. a troop count of 50k overall. We got 97 members so 97 x 50k = 4 mill 850k troops. IMAGINE We send that many troops against a alliance in one night!!!! If successful enought we will take ou EVERY defence wall troops, gain shitload of honor/prestige!

This is how we sortet attacks in the web-free based game Planetarion. I was a BC/DC(Battle Commander/Defence Commander) there for several rounds.
Back to top Go down
Cheef

Cheef

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Nice suggestion
Back to top Go down
Tallis37
Admin
Tallis37

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Picking up on your suggestion Spectre, perhaps a general minimum guide army; rather than for a specific attack, could be posted for all members to ensure they have in at least one of their cities, then we have more of an idea of the amount of troops at our disposal.

This would be helpful to the upcoming players too and should help stall the many 'what's the best army to have' questions
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefruitpixie.co.uk
Cheef

Cheef

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am

Ok spec idea is good....but im taliking of a single target....one objective at a time is faster...
My idea is to take players out of da game like leaing him with nothing....so we could make 2 diff things here.
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am

A Generall minimum guide army sounds nice Tallis, good ide.

War Department decides on the ammount and group message everyone with that nummber and the ide behind it.

Id say a minimum war city has 50k archers and 20k warriors? Should be ok if you have enought farms?

Also you should have a reources city or two.

Then the rest war citites....!

If you want single targt thats ok, but id try a plan with more targets aswell so more people can gain honor from the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Cheef

Cheef

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Well i dont know were to say it but so far ive picked for my War team:
Arby
ATHiker
Sydthius

I know they have a good # of troops if any other member wants to join send me a message with # of troops and type of troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Team Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team Idea   War Team Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Team Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game: Evony - Alliance: RECON / ROUGE :: RECON :: War Department-
Jump to: